5 fingers and all
Well, I've done it... I'm now what you would call a blogger... not that it means anything. It's just an attempt to inject something new in my currently mundane life... it hadn't always been mundane, just so you know. It's had its share of excitement, fun, pain, regrets, joy, blah blah woof woof... but recently... it's just downright mundane!
Anyways, why starfeesh or 5 fingers? here's my stab at an explanation... starfish is a nickname given to me at one time... and since starfish had been taken, what else could I come up with? Then I was asked what I wanted this blog to be named... so I came up with 5 finger adventures... starfishes have 5 appendages, arms, fingers, wuteva, you know? It's also a play on my first attempt at writing... called seahorse adventures. If I continued to elaborate on that, I'd be digressing.
So, 5 fingers... cos I like to get involved in as many things as I possibly can... the fact that I might not stick to it in the end is beside the point... but in actual fact... it's how I actually carry 5 empty cans of Coke on one hand from my study to the recycle bin downstairs. Adventures cos I'm gonna ramble on about my life and how it's become pretty mundane and the attempts to get it going again.
And so it begins...



<< Home