Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Move over and let me by!

What do you do when you find yourself on the fast lane on the highway, going at what you think is an acceptable speed and you look into the rear view mirror only to see this ultimate driving machine barrelling towards you at high speed? Why, you move over and let me by, of course!

After all, I've got places to go, things to see, people to do... errr... I mean... well, you know. Anyway, yes, you let me by, after all, I've got destiny to keep. Whom god loves die young, right? So from a certain point of view, it's a win-win situation.

So what's my point? If you're not travelling at the speed of sound and someone else wants to, just move over and let the fella through. What you do not do is to stay at your current speed and lane. You indicate, move over and let me by. You also should not pick up speed and attempt to match the ultimate driving machine. You simply indicate, move over and let me by. Traffic on the other lane? That's what the indicator is for, so move over and let me by!

And don't bother to try to match or catch up after you've let me through... it's lame. Either don't let me catch up or just move over. Simple. Oh, one more thing... don't bother giving the dirty look when I pass... I won't be looking.

counter statistics Free Website Counter