Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...

Seems like I've been hitting the movie scene pretty frequently recently. One of my favourite movies from a couple of years back was Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. That was when I first came to be aware of Keira Knightley... and how cool was Capt. Jack Sparrow? Witty and sarcastic, just how I like it.

Well last night, I caught the trailer for the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest and I loved it! There's a snippet of conversation between Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) and Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) which had me sniggering away. Another movie I can't wait for...

Elizabeth: There will come a moment when you'd have the chance to do the right thing.
Jack: I love those moments... I like to wave at them as they pass by.


It's not due out until July, but looks like the hype machine for this summer's movies is in full stride... with the World Cup 2006 in Germany also coming up, I don't blame them. Meanwhile, check out the trailer at my sidebar or here.

counter statistics Free Website Counter