Keep on waiting...
Okies… my bad… many days have passed and there’s still no sign of the half decent posting. And no, this won’t be it either, so I guess y’all just hafta keep on waiting, y’hear?
Just some announcements and gripes. Let’s start with the gripes… according to some National health site, my BMI shows me edging close to the borderline of being considered overweight… still in the normal range, but definitely within smelling distance of being overweight. Wtf! I know, I know… hockey isn’t as frequent anymore, I bailed on the triathlon, my gym card has gone to the flyboy and I’ve been gorging on maguro, cheeseburgers, Pringles, hoegaardens and ferreros recently… time to hit the gym again then.
I’m going diving again… tonite, actually. By the time any of you read this, I’ve probably gone and come back. Not that I’m really that looking forward to it… it’s Tioman and the last time I was there, the marine life was absent, visibility sucked big time and the stoned-ass-whiteboy wannabe DM didn’t impress me either.. This time I’ve also got an exam at the end which *woo-hoo* triples the excitement factor?? Fuck, no… bleah!!! The things I’d do to further my career… oh, no wait… in this case, start a new career.

I do get back in time to catch Sunday’s performance of the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition though. The competition runs from the 18th till 2nd of Sept. Too bad I’ll miss Malaysia’s performance, but will be there for Australia’s. Of course, it’s good opportunity to try out some fireworks photography too. Watch for it at my photo site.
Also there’s the Gwen Stefani concert on the 21st. Busy week ahead… just the way I likey… =D
Bleah... still don't feel like writing much... so enuffadis...



<< Home