I'm not just happy... I'm crazy!
Apparently I wear my emotions on my sleeves. Yesterday, this fella at work came up to me and said that it was obvious I’m feeling pretty happy these days cos I seem to be smiling all the time. And it's the 2nd person to have said that recently, but you know wut? I thought I smile all the time, cos nothing gets me down, you know?
But it’s been pointed out to me that it’s really obvious when I’m happy cos that’s when I’m usually sociable. And when my mood’s gone south, apparently I’m extremely low profile and pretty much keep out of the way. *sigh* am I that transparent? *hahahah* dunno... don’t care!
My take on it though is that I’ve been ill 3 times now since the new year and that included a whole weekend being stuck at home on my own, all sick and miserable. I did get to watch 11 episodes of Heroes though, so it wasn't an entire waste.
So there you go… I’ve been pretty sociable since then, cos I’m back amongst people and loving it. I’m not ecstatic, not on top of the world, but there ain’t anything going wrong for the time being… So yeah, I guess I’m pretty happy at the moment.
And I don’t think I wear my emotions all that openly on my sleeves… it’s just that I’m maybe, I dunno… a little crazy? *hahahah*
But maybe I'm crazy?
Maybe you're crazy?
Maybe we're crazy?
Probably!-- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley!



<< Home