Monday, February 05, 2007

Another reason to watch TV!


NBC's Heroes finally made it to these shores, via satellite TV of cos. More reason to stay home and watch tv i suppose. Then again... I actually have a confession... I've seen most of the episodes... but that doesn't mean i don't enjoy watching them again.

Besides the entertaining stories, what i enjoy a lot are the narrations found usually in the beginning and ending of each episode.

When we embrace what lies within, our potential has no limit. The future is filled with promise, the present rife with expectation. But when we deny our instinct, and struggle against our deepest urges, uncertainty begins.
Where does this path lead? When will the changes end? Is this transformation a gift, or a curse? For those who fear what lies ahead, the most important question of all:
can we ever change what we really are? -- Heroes: The Fix

If it's evolution, when is it my turn to evolve? yeah, yeah, it's just TV. NBC's Heroes... I like it! *sigh*... I'm such a geek, no?

counter statistics Free Website Counter