Gabriel
This fella's registered name is Hurley Marrokean, English Cocker Spaniel, whelped 6th of August in 2002, sired by Doggy Champ Walt Elite (MAL CH), and mummy is Aspipi Rosy Gin (MAL CH). That aside, meet Gabriel... he's my messenger of god. (don't ask, I don't really recall why). Also better known these days as fatboy. Adorable, no? *hmmm... the women I could chat up with this fella around... *Anyway, he doesn't live with me anymore. As I'm only home a couple of hours at night, he'd be furious if I kept him at my place. You see, Gabriel loves company. Leave him alone for a couple of hours and he'd be desperate for company. And he's not content with just lying there in plain sight of you or even if you just lay your hand on him. He'll insist on nuzzling up and if you don't stroke him, he's gonna nudge you even more. Even when we're sitting quietly on my sofa, he'll insist that I keep stroking his fur. If he's satisfied, he'll trundle off and plop down at his favourite spot... all the while keeping an eye on you.
He now lives with my parents and living like a king too. With a sweettooth like his and my parents lovingly feeding him... I now call him fatboy. I don't see him as much as I like to and I'm sure he sees it that way too. During the weekends, when I go back to my parent's place, he's always immensely glad to see me. He'd be running to the gate even before I've gotten out off my car. If he's not outside, the minute I walk past the gate, he'd be running hellbent at me. Makes my weekend everytime that happens... =)Gabriel used to be non-chalant with cameras hence some really cool adorable shots. But these are at least a year old now as he's grown to be incredibly camera shy. He's smart too... he knows when it's a camera and when it's simply a silver case. He'll continue playing and running around with a simple silver case, but once the camera comes out, without fail, he'll turn his back on you or just plain walk off.

One day, Gabe... I'm gonna getcha. But that would mean spending more time at my parent's place. Hmmm... maybe I should.



<< Home