Monday, December 05, 2005

Palms up...

Me and the boys haven’t been to our regular bar for a while now, I think simply due to the fact that I'd grown bored of that place. But when left without plans, me & the old man decided to hit it up and check things out. Turns out it hasn’t changed much… after all it’s just been a little over a month, that’s all. But part of the staff has turned over, as is usually the case anyway. Other than that, it's same old-same old.

Some things are a little different though… for one, Louise seems to be a little more tanned than usual and I must say I like it! As it turns out, it’s a fake tan… it’s merely makeup. Here’s the thing though… A lot of women strive so hard for that porcelain white skin tone and she’s one of them. But it seems that a tanned look is now the trend and there she is, applying a makeup that makes her look tanned. Ironic, eh? I for one have always loved women who are a little bit tanned. To me, a bronzed reddish hue is simply more attractive than a pale shade of white. Mmmm… *hehehe*

Anyway, the highlight of the night was when J had his palm read… casually. Of course I was a little intrigued and had mine read as well… So… from an amateur palmist… this is what she said my palm had to say about my life...

I’m smart and level headed. I’m studious and excel at work when I put my mind to it and will do well in business if I pursued it. I’m an artist or love things that are beautiful and find myself easily distracted which sometimes looks as if I give up easily, but am actually fairly stubborn and persistent.

I think too much and stress myself unnecessarily about affairs of the heart. Apparently I have many options but will marry only once, (sorry mum, guess that’s not gonna happen again…) but not to my true love. Huh? No surprises there... after all she left me cos of that... ;-) My health’s gonna be a little rocky as I grow older. Yikes! I won’t be in want of money and I have someone watching over me. (hmmm... that's nice to hear I guess...)

*hahahahah* well, what can I say? Things seem rosy right? Somehow it just hasn't felt that way for a while now…

counter statistics Free Website Counter