There's always a silver lining
I try to avoid it, but it had to happen sometime I guess and this was one I could not avoid. But with DC being one of my regular close friends, I attended the wedding reception on Sunday. DC’s brother, Andrew tied the knot with Evelyn last Friday. The reception was held last night at Mandarin Palace, Federal Hotel KL.
Generally, I'd try to avoid needing to attend weddings, what with all the history around me as well as to avoid those inevitable thoughts and questions of having to go through it again. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd very much like to eventually settle down and get married again, but with as little fuss as possible, you know? As usual, it wasn't as bad as I'd thought.
As we were all dressed up and with nowhere to go, we wound down after the reception at KL Hilton, Sentral. I came across this at the lobby. Looks like it’s time to party!
Stéphane Pompougnac is gonna be spinning his music at the Zeta Bar for one night only on the 9th December. A couple of years ago I was introduced to his album series, Hotel Costes and have been hooked since then. His latest, Costes 8 was on my currently listening list for a while and it's pretty good. It’s a fusion collection of Jazz-funk-club music. Some people call it eclectic styled club house music. Whatever that means... all I know is I'm a follower and really enjoy his collection of music. So... time to party... to make up for all the parties I had to miss last weekend!



<< Home