Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bored...

After 32 years, Australia’s football team has finally made it back to the FIFA World Cup. Well done, Socceroos! The whole country was watching as Australia turned a 0-1 deficit from Montevideo to force the game into extra time and finally a penalty shootout. Mark Schwarzer made 2 awesome saves before John Aloisi kicked the OZs to Germany 2006! Brilliant.

One thing about Celcom, the mobile service isn’t the most popular, but they sure have got some really excellent advertisements on TV. Their See Football in Everything ads was good, but the one which I really like currently is the This is Celcom Territory. For me, the main factor it was a good ad – the music. It captivates me… I like it! Note to self… ask Pierre about the ads next time I see him.

Bored… but lazy… let’s see… who’s online tonite... *sigh*

counter statistics Free Website Counter