A new phone!
I used to change mobile phones fairly frequently last time. Sometimes twice a year. Since changing from the O2 Smartphone to the Nokia 6260 phone, I've not changed to a new set since . I guess I was just into buying other toys & gadgets. Actually, it's just a little over a year since I changed. It was also November last year when I purchased the Nokia.
Well, I acted on impulse again and have bought myself a new phone. It's the Sony Ericsson W800i. I like the orange/cream colour combination. It's also a Walkman i.e. Sony MP3 player with MegaBass (tm) and comes with a 2megapixel camera to boot and 1Gb Memory Stick Pro Duo!This time, I sort of regretted the purchase immediately. For the past couple of years, I've been using Smartphones. I've gone back to a plain old GSM phone. OK, so the applications and functions are pretty much the same and it's got everything I normally use on my Nokia, e.g. Web browser, Yahoo Messenger, Address Book, Calendar, MP3 player... yet somehow it feels different. Maybe it's cos I'm not used to the Sony Ericsson's feel yet.



<< Home