Thursday, February 23, 2006

Books, books, books!

Many of you know I can't resist buying books. Actually, it's been a book a day recently... just cos I walked into a bookstore... again...
  • SUMO (Shut Up, Move On): The Straight Talking Guide to Creating and Enjoying a Brilliant Life (yikes! a self-help book... moi? *hahaha*)
  • Shell Shock: The secrets and spin of an oil giant (an interesting read from a different perspective...)
Then Mac tells me that there's gonna be a Times warehouse sale beginning today... why the hell didn't Times tell me when I was there? So much for customer service. Anyways, for you fellas around KL/PJ...

Date: 23rd Feb - 5th March
Time: 10am - 8pm (Sun - Thurs)
10am - 9pm (Preview Day, Fri & Sat)
Venue: 1st Floor, The Atria Shopping Centre in Petaling Jaya
Offer: RM5 cash voucher for every RM150 purchase*

It's been delayed again, but since I'm gonna be away for a while, I suppose I should stock up on more books... not that I need an excuse to do it. Got some stuff back today too... I guess that bridge is well and truly burnt. *sigh - shrug*

counter statistics Free Website Counter