Personality... disorder?
I'm a whole bag of mixed emotions lately and that got Mish pretty fed up with my turn on a dime mood swings that she sent me one of those online personality tests... But I gotta pay money for the full report, so bugger that! Well, here's a brief report & my reactions anyway...
Key Areas of your Personality
Your personality stands out from the average person's particularly in the areas of:
- Your High Curiosity Level - hmmm... I'd never have thought...
- Your High Multi-tasking Ability - oh, you gotta be kidding me...
- Your High Need for Variety - well, at least this one I agree with...
Your traits:
craves attention (wtf?), messy, open, rash (you don't say...), irritable, likes large parties (oh yeah!), low self control (man, hasn't this gotten me in enough mischief!), weird (I am not!), fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed (?), heart over mind (rubbish), does not respect authority (oh really?), dependent, not rule conscious (see if I care...), not good at saving money (don't I know it!), more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, vain, compassionate, aggressive, likes fun, hates to lose (I'd never admit it... but yeah, I can see that...)
Subset of your Personality Measurement:Social Need – 80% Openness – 85% Approval Need – 45% (hmm... u think I care? ;-) ) Ability to Focus – 40% (hah! no shit!) Emotionality – 75% Reliance on Intuition – 80% Tolerance for Change – 80%
Your Interaction Style:
Your high score in the area of extroversion/ introversion, means that your energy is directed primarily outward - towards other people and things- rather than inward. You gain energy, rather than lose energy, by moving and interacting. It is essential that your work environment matches your extroversion/ introversion tendency, otherwise you won't feel happy. - what can I say... I'm a social animal...
Social Patterns:
You are left-brained when it comes to recognizing emotions in other people. This is a unique way of viewing the world. You are likely to be sensitive to 'micro-expressions' - the tiny movements of the muscles in the face that occur, for example, when someone is telling a lie. - rite... I'd say over-intuitive though... not necessarily a good thing.
You also may have some left-sided tendencies. E.g, if two people were talking behind a closed door and you needed to put your ear on the door in order to hear, you would tend to use your left ear instead of your right. - well, I've always wanted to be ambidextrous...
Well... want more? It'll cost USD29.95. Nah... no point rite? We don't need a report to know I'm wired funny, rite Mish?



<< Home