Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm on a roll!

OK, another one down. It was brought to my attention that I’ve been busy completing many projects recently. When I think about it, it’s quite right. Amazing what I can accomplish when I have too much free time and actually get off my lazy butt to focus on some of them. Normally I’d start on many projects at the same time and don’t quite get around to finishing them within a year or so… still on the workbench include old man’s BF109 & F/A18 (Horny Mae), my many jets, the many house repairs… so the fact that I finished several paint jobs over the past couple of weeks is quite an accomplishment…

What did I finish? Well, I’ve already mentioned the 1.8m sail boat (The Annabelle) I sprayed for the old man. I’ve also managed to finish several books (The Godfather returns, What we believe but cannot prove, None Braver), another painting, car project, tv project… definitely on a roll!

Anyways… latest oil project with some artistic (untrained) freedom applied…


The original picture...

Original

& the copy in oil...

In Oil

counter statistics Free Website Counter