Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The ultimate driving machine's days are numbered!!!

It's already 2006!!! Happy new year everyone... amazing ain't it? Another year has come and gone. Can't say I'm sorry to see 2005 go. Other than financially, it's not been a year that I'd look back fondly on... well, there might have been some exceptions, but generally, it's not been that crash hot a year... especially the last 2 weeks or so of it... I regret doing something as well as surprised and disappointed myself, but I'm not gonna go into that... for now.

So… I’ve made the leap and have made a major purchase. Come to think of it, it's the 2nd major purchase within 4 days of the new year! gosh... hope it's not a sign of things to come in 2006. Anyways, I'm now simply waiting for the 407 to be delivered… apparently in about 5-7 working days… I can’t wait…

So, by the middle of the month, i’m no longer gonna be a beemer driver… *hmmm* i gotta admit that i’ve got mixed feelings about it, but it’s a new year… so what better time to change rite? W
hat will I be driving, you ask? It's a Peugeot people.. specifically, the Peugeot 2.0L SR in Iron grey. Coming to a road near you very soon... (well, for those of you around KL anyway)

Oh, mind you... driving style's not changed, so if you see an Iron grey 407 trying to achieve take off speeds on the highway or coming up behind you... think of it as the ultimate driving machine wanna-be and move over, aight?

the 407

Sporty, no? of cos it is!

counter statistics Free Website Counter