Stuff I didn't do
Stuff I was supposed to do before the end of 2006 that I’m fairly certain won’t happen:
* Not procrastinate
* Stop being lazy
* Not fall ill
* Clean up and fix all the problems around the house
* Complete J’s projects
* Visit & party with friends in Singapore
* Visit friends in Perth, Australia
* Clean up my desk at work
* Stop smoking entirely (2-3 month layoffs don’t count)
* Move to a new role in a new organization or country
* Buy and move to a new home
* Buy a new car
* Buy a new watch
* Travel to Japan for a holiday
* Start my postgraduate course
* Stop losing interest in people too quickly
* Start talking to seahorse again
* Sort out my life
ok. I'm gonna stop here before I depress the hell out of myself.



<< Home