Where are the boys?
*sigh* Normally at this time of the year, I’d be hanging out with friends at the malls, doing our christmas shoppings, planning our shenanigans for Christmas and the New Year’s eve party. Instead this time, I’m stuck at work while my friends are on holiday, whiling their time away waiting for the festivities to start partying. In fact this time last year I think I was equally as bored but at least I was being bored at the malls, not at the frickin’ office past 7pm!
At least the Christmas tree is out. It looks rather forlorn though. Also got off my you know what over the weekend to get some shopping done. Not exactly a marathon session but got quite a lot out of the way. Before I go on… I have something to get off my chest.
Actually I gotta gripe about this a bit. Fellas, why are all of you getting only daughters… Do you know how difficult it is for a single male to shop for Christmas presents for little girls? 6!!! I have to buy presents for 6 little girls ranging from 1 month to 6 years. Where are all the little boys? I know they ain’t blanks, but what’s wrong with your shots? *eh-hehehe* All four of you! *hmmm*
Anyway, we did the golden triangle over the weekend. Been ages since I’ve been to Starhill, Lot 10, etc, but it was a great idea, Liz. We’d probably have suffocated if we’d gone to the usual ones like 1U or MidVal. And yah, sorry we couldn’t do Borders cos I had to rush home to watch Liverpool lose in the finals of the World Club Championship. *grrr…* But we’ll do Borders tomorrow… also still have 3 little girls to sort out too. Oh, need to head back to Thann as well… yup, decided on the home spa stuff for the doctor. And, yes, I did end up buying more stuff for myself than actual presents for folks.
I'm so running out of time too... still have shopping to complete and the party this Friday to sort out. If only this project can sort itself out by tomorrow!!! I give up... I'm going home!



<< Home