Thursday, January 12, 2006

What did I buy?

Since I posted “The ultimate driving machine’s days are numbered”, some of you have been asking me, besides the 407, what the other major purchase was. Well, late last year, after coming back from Langkawi, I found my 25” TV wouldn’t display at all… As many of you know, I’m a TV geek… the TV is on whenever I’m home, regardless whether I’m watching or not.

Well, that’s it… I bought a TV on New Year’s day. Yuh-huh, after 2 days of watching TV on the 14” I have upstairs, I bought a 26” TV as a replacement. Nothing major rite? It’s just a simple 26” Sony Bravia LCD TV. Yeah, yeah…

  • Unnecessary purchase - gotcha.
  • Could have sent it in for repairs - you’re right…
  • Pay a fourth of what I paid, for an even larger screen CRT TV - yup.

But it’s a HighDefinition ready LCD TV… flat screen… wide screen… So what if there are no service providers broadcasting in HD yet in Malaysia. At least I’m ready when they do? Besides, I can plug my laptop or digital camera to it and have a 26” screen… now get off my back.

counter statistics Free Website Counter