Thursday, May 25, 2006

Don't drink and paint

*sigh* Sometimes i never learn... for the past couple of weeks, I haven't had much time to work on DubaiChild's painting. I've just not been home too much. So much for trying to finish it before she heads back to the Middle East. So old man, no more shenanigans until the next visit, eh?

Anyway, you can't tell so much from the reduced size picture, but I've obviously fucked it up... now it'll take a whole lot longer with the repairs required. In an apparent intoxicated state, I felt that some angles were wrong and proceeded to correct it. Now the colours are all wrong and some angles are worse... At least it's an oil painting, so I can always explain away the added thickness as I paint over the mistakes...

Mental note to self... stay away from the painting after coming home from the bar.

counter statistics Free Website Counter