In 3D
Babies... Although I’ve got many close friends who have become parents and that I love playing with children, it’s a subject area I tend to stay away from cos of the many conflicting emotions this brings up. Mish would interject here and say that I’m finding excuses again and rather run away instead of facing up to reality… *phhbbtt*
Anyway, recently one of my long-time friend showed me a scan of her baby in the womb during the 28th week of her pregnancy. I was absolutely amazed! I’ve heard about these scans before, but I had absolutely no idea… not that I’m surprised about the advances in medical technology ya… just pleasantly amazed. It was an oh-wow moment. So, meet baby Deng… expected to make an appearance sometime around the 1st week of June…

Hey SC, the last day of the 1st week of June is a really special day. Really cool people were born on this day ya. ;-) But, regardless of the exact day, it's comnig at a great time.. cos this baby will be a Gemini boy… and we all know what great people Geminis are, rite? *hehehehe*



<< Home