Cell Phone personality
What type of cell phone user are you?
- The Spindle Head - constantly looking around
- The Shouter - self explanatory
- The Secret Talker - talks with hand covering mouth & receiver
- The Corporate Cliche Meister - buzzwords galore & out to impress
- The Useless Call Maker - phone freak who's always on the phone regardless of topic
- The I Don't CARE where I am or Who you are, I have a phone call to make/take - makes & takes calls anywhere/anytime
- The Stalker - speed dial has only 1 number = yours!
- The "My Ringtone is better than your Ringtone" - funky ringtone & you've gotta hear the whole thing
- The Generic Cell Phone Ringers - 1 phone rings and 10 people check their cell phones
- The Cell Phone Driver - pick one, not both... drive or talk!
- The Right Hand/ Left Ear - what's with this?
- The Considerate Cell Phone User - the rare breed
Source: The Telephone Doctor



<< Home