Saturday, March 04, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

Good company & great wine… had another ACN event last nite and as usual flyboy’s invite extends to Oldman and me. Not that I’m complaining though, cos Drawstring came along… & damn, in boots too. And Oldman agrees with me that last nite, Drawstring was definitely nicer than the previous evening. Yummm… =)

These days, the fellas prefer to mellow out and just chill quietly, but I didn’t feel like being in that phase for now, so Drawstring & I was gonna catch up with the Footballer. Turns out he was keeping someone company though so that plan went down the drain. Interesting though, cos it looks like the significant other’s circle of friends is still off-limits… or perhaps chose to stay off-limits.*shrug* Being Jools’ bash, can’t say I’m surprised. Some things won't change, but stupidity will reach gigantic proportions before reality ever gets a hold… if ever. Pity. Anyway… history... SUMO.


Bad timing has always been a bane to me and it’s playing its tune in my life once again. (ok, cue Leaving on a Jet plane…)

All my bags are packed & I’m ready to go…
I'm starting to have fun but now I’ve got to go…
…
I’m leaving on a jet plane and will be weeks before I’m back again…
*sigh* what a time to go.

So it’s up to Oldman to fend off the hounds from Drawstring… especially Flyboy. *hahahaha*

counter statistics Free Website Counter