Pseudonyms, codenames and nicknames
As promised, I’d like to share a list of the dramatis personae in my life. Not that my life is a play, just that we boys get up to quite a lot of mischief, so best to not name names, you know?
- dc – aka flyboy in Brunei.
- J – aka old man, but sometimes also known as oneshotcan. He’s the other J.Welch.
- Belle – there’s baby belle and there’s lady belle. Together with J, they make up the Welch family.
- E-ki – she’s going out with Aki (real name).
- Plane jane – as plain as Dubai can get.
- SYT – old man’s sweet young thing.
- Snowbell – lawya turned HR.. & she sings!
- ffkQ – Postmaster General of the SITI GPO. Constantly skips events, favourite phrase is I didn't promise!
- Wombat – woman about town.
- Mish – hmmm… just started work at DuRex. Errr… I mean DuMex and leaving for *** soon.
- Seahorse – she’s hot but VERY angry.
- The Princes – name says it all. Mr Prince and significant other.
- Yen – Not the JPY. Aka YenZ, significant part of the Princes.
- The doctor – bubbliest doctor I know.
- Goddess – intern, off preparing to jump out airplanes.
- Gassy – was called fizzy, but is just too intense, so gassy is more appropriate.
- Skinny – friend of gassy.
- Aggie – woman’s husband. She’s quite skinny too.
- Woman – Mr. Simon. ‘nuff said.
- Telly tubby – poor Alan.
- Fabre“no“gas – hit on jaja binks and got warned off by her guard dog.
- Addie – Singtel 18 year old.
- Liz – errr… Elizabeth?
- Princess – aka dancing queen, but I haven’t really seen her dance. Better known as “The neighbour”.
- Awan – sportstar going out with the princess.
- Ryan – no nickname. Footballer, diver, just don’t call him playa.
- The auditor - she's super hot and a potential for the vacant goddess spot.
There’s a lot more, but I guess I don’t get up to enough mischief with them to warrant nicknames… yet... sad but true.



<< Home