Thursday, September 01, 2005

What's in a sign...

Who is fond of life and jest and pleasure?
Who vacillates and changes ever?
Who loves attention without measure?
—Why Gemini!

I'm a gemini. Born in June & proud of it. I read this somewhere... (well, excuse me, I read a lot, so forgive me if I forget to keep track of all my readings) Anyways, where was I? Oh yes... I'm a Gemini and I wear it on my arm too... huh? what? yeah, you guessed right... post for another day. Onwards already!

"The Gemini nature interacts with the environment, investigating, learning, knowing and exchanging ideas. Intellect and communication dominates Gemini. Seldom is a twin more entertained than in the midst of exchanging ideas with others of an intellectual nature.

The social butterfly of the Zodiac has lots of friends. In fact, the Twins should have twice as many as any other Sign. The Twins can bond well with lots of different kinds of groups. If they get bored with one set of people, they always have a few more groups that will be more interesting -- for awhile. Gemini is a sociable creature who enjoys having friends. The best way to develop a bond with a Gemini is to make an intellectual connection.

Being the most versatile and changeable of the signs, Geminis are seldom what they seem to be. Nothing is ever written in stone by Gemini. They are truly a free soul, driven by curiosity and a desire to know and do. They usually have several things going at once, and within such chaos, they thrive.

Geminis are bright, witty, entertaining and rarely get deeply absorbed in any one task. There are just too many things to do and know, and so many new people to meet. It will always be what they aren't doing, or don't have, or the people they haven't met that intrigue them the most.

Geminis are optimistic people. All things are fresh and fascinating for the twins, it's the way they like it to be. Geminis have a youthful demeanor, sometimes childlike. Routine is boring, and boring is not allowed. Restless, with an active imagination and a keen intellect, life must be lived to the fullest for Gemini. Perceived as a game, life is best played with swift moves and entertaining teammates.

Geminis are expressive folk, known for being great story tellers, have a knack of making life a little more interesting for the rest. They are a mental sign and therefore logical, even brilliant at times, possessing a great deal of charm. On the turn of a moment, Gemini can become cynical, biting, moody and quickly angered. Inseparable as two sides of a coin, those born in this sign can be dazzling and irresistible or inconstant and irrational.

Geminis probably make better friends than they do lovers. They are entertaining companions and are more intrigued by the idea of love than the actual day to day involvement. What intrigues a Gemini is the unknown. Geminis are fickle. This is not intentional, it is their basic nature to be so. Life seems too short a span to get very serious about anything for a Gemini. So, in love as in life, intensity of feeling is always fleeting. It is, while it is! "

When I read that, I went, "Hey, yeah, it sounds like me." But realistically, how much of it is really me? Or rather, how much of me is a result of what I've read? Did it truly describe me as how I've been astrologically defined or did I simply associate myself with those traits because I've read that's what geminis are supposed to be? And since I read that's what a Gemini's supposed to be and I'm a Gemini, therefore what I read is like me... man, I'm getting a headache.

I guess I better keep true to form,and say that I believe it's time to change the subject, after all it's gotten boring and it's simply an irrational thought. *acks* my throbbing head! =D

And as fickle as we are... a parting shot!

GEMINI LIKES
Talking,
Novelty and the unusual,
Variety in life,
Multiple
projects all going at once,
Reading


DISLIKES
Feeling tied down,
School,
Being in a rut,
Mental inaction,
Being alone


counter statistics Free Website Counter