Thursday, September 01, 2005

I got linked!

Well, guess what... I got linked. Check this out... you can access 5 finger adventures from here!

I guess I have to say a few words about this fella, huh? I call her goddess. Not that I worship her or anything. No, far from that. I mean, yeah, she's cute and all, but c'mon... goddess??!! I don't even refer to Jessica Alba as goddess, and hoo-weee... she's hot! Jessica Alba, I mean.*hee*

Well, one fine day in a fine cafe... she was talking about this fella who freakily worshipped her, apparently... and the first word that came to any sane person's mind was hmm... goddess? So the name stuck and I got linked!

It's also time for me to say au revoir to this little goddess... she's heading back to University in LaLa Land... No, hang on... that's on the other side. Nooo... she's heading back to the Big Apple! 'til we meet again, goddess! You've been amusing... =D

counter statistics Free Website Counter