Done... what's next?
Okie dokie, PeeJay… Project Dubai is done. Hmm... now that you're back for good, it shouldn't be Project Dubai anymore, should it? Anyway, you have Mish to thank for getting me off my lazy butt to finally finish it… and the damage is… a pair of AX jeans and a Nike dri-fit tee that’s now got paint on ‘em. Don’t ask me how and besides, this was done mostly when I was in one-way or other, inebriated.
Somehow the angles & perspectives are different. The original is lower and the copy seems to be a lot higher. And let’s not even mention the colour matching, ya… and the missing crates and shadows and ... oh, well… my famous artistic freedom excuse, ok? Besides, I got really lazy, alrite? Plus, just hadda consider it finished to get Mish off my back abt it lying arnd untouched for weeks now. Anyway, now that it’s done, I have to admit… I’m not much of an artist… and not a good copycat either.
But I guess I like it. At 18x18, it’s my biggest so far and time to move to something even bigger. Looking for ideas now, ppl.




<< Home