Friday, September 23, 2005

Rambling, rambling, rambling...

I had a dream last nite.. the type that u wake up from to find your heart thumping and adrenaline pumping... no, not a heart attack or nightmare. I had one of those dreams where you're the action hero, James bond, ass-kicker rolled in one.

It must have been a good dream, cos I woke up with a rush... of the adrenaline type, ya? Not the blood rushing south, national anthem types, ok? So I'm now wide awake and feeling good... then frustration... within seconds of waking up, I couldn't remember a single bit of the dream other than knowing it had been a good dream. So i turned over and fell asleep again... waking hours later... and missing my appointment.

Sent my car in for repairs today. Recently my ultimate driving machine became a Proton wanna-be. My power window switch failed and every time I needed to pick up a parking ticket or buzz into the office car park, I had to perform the proton specialty of having to use the door instead of powering the window down.
With the car in the workshop, I headed to town to settle some governmental business. Unfortunately all I got was the federal run around instead, so I gave up and went shopping. At least I got to use the Malaysian public train/subway system... it's pretty convenient... sort of... until you realise the nearest station for your destination is still like a good 10min walk away!

So, finding myself in KLCC on a Friday afternoon, I looked up my friend Jackie and managed to coerce her into playing hooky and visited the Aquaria with me. *sigh* KLCC Aquaria... it's pretty much a ho-hum affair if any... It'll need some time to mature if it even wants to compare to the one in Sentosa, Singapore. It just doesn't have enough fishes and the signages... what's the point of having signs about the display when it's not lit and impossible to read in the dark? And if it's lit, it reflects off the display, obscuring the specimen.

The thing I notice most whenever I go into KLCC on a weekday is how much I miss working in high density office environments... there's just so many people around.


All in all, it was a fun day not having to go into the office...


counter statistics Free Website Counter