Crash
I was browsing at my local music store and was walking by the Soundtracks shelves and saw these…I will understand you. I will judge you. I will protect you. I will berate you. I will help you. I will need you. I will punish you. I will guide you. I will forsake you. I will abandon you. I will love you.
CRASH
Moving at the speed of life, we are bound to collide with each other.
Reading these tag lines, seeing the picture on the CD cover, I couldn’t help but pick it up… it just caught my attention and instantly grabbed hold of me. My first reaction was that it was another movie taking advantage of the airplane crash survivors’ theme ala Lost. Far from it…
Hollywood.com had this to say…
A raw and unsettling morality piece on modern angst and urban disconnect, Crash examines the dangers of bigotry and xenophobia in the lives of interconnected Angelenos.
Apparently it’s an intricate, explosive crime drama… what more can I say.. with a title like Crash but a synopsis about crime drama instead, I was captivated.
I love to watch movies. And when I come across interesting titles like these, I just had to dig for more info. So, I went to the Crash website and was greeted by this audio clip, obviously spoken by Don Cheadle.
It’s the sense of touch. In any real city you walk, you know, you brush past people, people bump into you. In LA, nobody touches you. We’re always behind this metal and glass..
It stars an ensemble cast including Sandra Bullock, Don Cheadle, Matt Dillon, Jennifer Esposito, William Fichtner, Brendan Fraser, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Thandie Newton, Terrence Howard, Ryan Phillippe and Larenz Tate.
I haven’t found this movie yet… and am not sure if it came to Malaysia or is ever coming… I’m not even sure when this movie was released. But I’m captivated… by the soundtrack as well as the CD with music from and inspired by the movie… I wanna watch it…
It's the sense of touch, I think we miss that
touch so much, that we crash into each other so we can feel something.




<< Home