Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Crimson Room... revisited

A friend sent me this link to a flash game. It's quite interesting. You're supposed to find your way out of the crimson room by using the items lying around the room. Sad to say I'm still stuck in the room. I've gotten 12 items and am facing the safe... but I don't have the combination... or I have not figured out the combination and am not planning to try every single possible combination either. So if any of you figure it out, do let me know...



October 13
From my stats, this seem to be a fairly popular searched page in my blog, so I guess I better update it. Since the original posting, I've managed to get out of the room. The reason I was stuck was due to the incorrect url given in the version of the Crimson Room I had. This version has the proper url. The code to the safe is actually found at the url found in the note. After that, it's easy-peasy to get out.

counter statistics Free Website Counter